Record Store Day

any time you get to quote a Rock_God- Do It!  to wit:

Tad Doyle ( TAD)

“Independent record stores are where I find the new music that in many cases is the most vital and cutting edge music out there. As a guy who has had experience trying to get his music heard; these places are so valuable to artists and music fans alike. The synergy is incredible because it is where lives are changed and where artist meets listener. As a kid, the independent record store was so important because I was able to find things that I really cared about and discovered music that mattered to me on a personal level: records and music that set my imagination and spirit soaring. It is that important. It is life!”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NWO...?

Putin Proposes Joint Defence Plan

Spam King pleads Guilty!