Fish Shell, also known simply as Fish, is a modern command-line shell for Unix-like operating systems. It is designed to be user-friendly and efficient, offering features such as syntax highlighting, autosuggestions, and a powerful scripting language. Here are some key features of Fish Shell: 1. Autosuggestions: Fish suggests commands as you type, based on your command history and available executables. This feature can significantly speed up your command-line workflow. 2. Syntax highlighting: Fish highlights commands, arguments, and options in different colors, making it easier to read and understand command lines. 3. Tab completions: Fish offers intelligent tab completions, which automatically completes commands, options, and file paths based on the context. It provides suggestions in real-time as you type, improving productivity. 4. User-friendly scripting language: Fish uses its own scripting language, which is easy to learn and use. It has a simplified syntax and focuses...
What are you talking about? Someone is actually being punished for eleven years for sending junk emails?
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is : Wow!!
How entertaining.
I was just passing, pressed the Next Blog button and it seems you're next after me so I thought I would say hi.
And congratulations! If you wanna drop by mine you're welcome: I'm at gledwood2.blogspot - you're welcome there any time.
See you later hopefully
all the best
from
Gledwood
"vol 2" ...
man I'm so glad to hear this
ReplyDeletewhen I was young & stupid I once clicked on something that told me I'd won a laptop (don't laugh)
ever since I've been PLAGUED Ancient Egypt style with locusts and boils of unwanted emails
horrible!
i hope they sentence that guy to public whipping, branding and the stocks as well
hi you are officially the next blog along from me that is how I found you
I mentioned your story on my today's posting on my blog gledwood2.blogspot of course you get full linkback & everything
keep posting stories about internet villains who get punished I love to hear them!
all the best
gledwood
vol 2
i say just seize all his money and ban him from the interwebz....11 yrs for spam? couldnt hurt i guess!!!
ReplyDelete